Why won't my nest connect to wifi?
Sometimes a router restart can get your network to show up on your thermostat. Unplug your router and wait a minute. Plug your router in and wait a few minutes for it to fully restart. Wait a few minutes before you try reconnecting your thermostat.
Restart your phone before you add your Connect again. Make sure your phone is on the same Wi-Fi network that you're trying to add your Connect to. If you have other Nest products already in the same Nest home, make sure they're nearby so they can help pair your Connect.
- On your thermostat, open the Quick View menu.
- Select Settings. Reset.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network name and enter your password if prompted.
- If your thermostat still has trouble connecting, go to step 10 and check the settings on your Wi-Fi router or access point.
If your Google Home Mini cannot connect to Wi-Fi after you've changed the password, all you need to do is reconfigure your network settings. You can do this by forgetting the Wi-Fi network from the Google Home app and reconnecting to the same network.
Turn the router on and connect phone to router and on the phone go to settings of the nest hub and then device information and push forget wifi and then start to set up wifi (router) from main meno on home app. Everything is working.
- Make sure your internet service is working. Check that you can get online with another device in your home. ...
- Check your app version. ...
- Restart your Nest thermostat. ...
- Restart your router and modem. ...
- Check the settings on your Wi-Fi router or access point.
The Nest thermostat may appear as offline if the battery level is under 3.6V. However, if it's over 3.8V it should appear connected as the battery level is not low enough to automatically disconnect Nest from the network.
You should also restart your phone or tablet and reopen the Nest app. Important: Make sure you have Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled on your phone or tablet before you try to add your thermostat again. Double check that you're using the correct SSID and password for your Wi-Fi network when you set up your thermostat.
Press and hold the center of the Nest Audio, near the top. After 5 seconds, your device will begin the factory reset process. Continue to hold for about 10 seconds more, until a sound confirms that the device is resetting.
- Download the Google Home app on Android or iOS.
- If this is your first time using the Google Home app, set up a home.
- Choose a location for your router. ...
- Connect the Ethernet cable to your Nest Wifi router's WAN port . ...
- Plug your Nest Wifi router into a wall outlet.